Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#537597 - Sat May 24 2014 11:16 AM Re: You guys are scaring me.....help with Argentina [Re: 1937 GMC]
ddkinsey Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: ca
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Member asks then doesn't believe the experts. Lol frustrating.
Has anyone ever seen a real shamrock this size or shape ? I have only seen rectangles. The whole thing is so phony it makes me wonder if the member is legit.

#537728 - Sun May 25 2014 12:15 AM Re: You guys are scaring me.....help with Argentina [Re: ddkinsey]
Markymark63 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Alberta, Canada
So what is your definition of legit? I have a new interest in a different hobby, I have worked in the industry since 1981, I am able to fog a mirror, so in my opinion I am legit, lol. My problem is I trust people and I always get burned. I do trust you experts, but who wants to admit they had a few bad brain farts? I don't want to upset you guys, so I will continue to learn and read and not ask dumb questions. I appreciate all the input. Thank you.

#540580 - Fri Jun 06 2014 11:37 PM Re: You guys are scaring me.....help with Argentina [Re: 1937 GMC]
slingshot Offline

Loc: Abilene, TX
FAKE! No doubt...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog5 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved