Next Thread
Print Thread
#544185 Tue Jun 24 2014 05:29 AM
V
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
V
My in-laws neighbor has a small out building that is decorated as an old store and just the other day I noticed for the first time there was an old Sinclair pump setting there. How I missed it the last couple of years is beyond me. I walked over to check it out and as I got closer I soon realized it was made from an old water heater, needless to say it was a disappointment. But then soon realized there was another little treasure setting there, an Eco tire inflator. Talked to the lady and she don't want to sale it, it belong to her husband who passed away not long ago and was not ready to sale yet. Hopefully she will sale soon, its just setting out side in all the elements. Here is a pic of it

Always looking for Harris Oil!
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
That's cool...maybe the gentleman made the pump due to lack of funds or?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Cool!

Braden Splichal

V
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
V
The "pump" was neat in its own way. He had an actual nozzle and hose attached and had a repo globe on top and use a picture frame with black numbers for the display panel. He was a creative guy.

His wife does not realize what she has (tire inflator). Luckily were it is setting there are trees and shrubs blocking it. I am going to check back with here and try to make her a fair $ offer for it

Always looking for Harris Oil!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved