Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I was wondering if anyone knows the value of this Tiger figure from the 60s. It sat on top of a Gas station in Erie Pa. Its has original paint and solid fiberglass with no real damage except separated from the base. I have only seen two other pictures anywhere online. We had a bid of 1800 but did not sell.... Am I crazy for not taking the 1800 ? Thanks !

tiger front sm.jpg tiger rear sm.jpg tiger feet sm.jpg
Last edited by Oldgas; Wed Jun 25 2014 12:20 PM. Reason: edit to conform with Guidelines
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I like it, it's cool; especially, if you could find old photo's of the station with this piece shown on the station.

Appears to be in good condition. $1800.00 is not a bad price. Having said that, if you can authenticate the piece with photographs you may be able to get more.

If you are not in a hurry to sell it. A piece like this determines it's own value once you have an interested buyer. Where is the buyer going to find another one?

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You can either have almost 1 of a kind or sell it & replace w/ a pump like Many others have in their yards.

Looks like he has broken his Leash & will escape when your not looking!

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved