Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast

I'll probably move this outdoors...but couldn't resist putting this tiger in the barn.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Made a road trip for some rust Sunday, rested my back Monday, unloaded yesterday after work! Met a great couple...all 3 were used on and came from the same farm which the guys family has had for generations. He remembers the small pre-visible stop working so they shoved it under the chicken coop and were given the Simplex. When it stopped working got the Wayne slider and used it till "not that long ago". (Long enough for the hose to weather to the point of snapping in pieces by hand)

One of my friends stayed after the unloading and bs'ed about pumps and old stuff, kept going on about the old small carriage/garage pump which I think is an American A or 9??... how cool it would look restored, etc.... he would do this & that and put in in his living room or kitchen if it were him...so I called his bluff and gave it to him. His son went with me to pick them all up and is all into the hunt, I'm helping to spread the disease smile They are looking forward to restoring it.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Butch- will you put me on the list for that one? Killer sign!

Scott Wright
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Great pumps all, love that Sharmeter though.

Craig
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved