Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
OP Offline
Z
I need this logo for a display cabinet I am doing. I need the sharpest copy possible. A color copy preferred. If you wish to scan it, even better. Can anybody help me out? The image below is from a brochure off ebay and as you can see.....not so sharp. I need to get this to the size of 6" in diameter. A good color copy will let me scan that into a larger size. If any of you have this and can scan it, let me know and I can give you the scanning percentage that I need.

Let me know and we can figure out things.

Thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim Treadway at T-ways graphics. http://www.t-waysgraphics.com/
You dont even need to think about anybody else.

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
Z
OP Offline
Z
Thanks but he doesn't do this label and I am VERY PARTICULAR in my needs and am only interested in doing a one off. I have all the sources at my work for printing the label. I just need a good color copy source and the rest is in my hands.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Just tryin' to help.

Anything Chevron
Z
OP Offline
Z
Hey Thunder II.

I appreciate it. This is sort of a Needle in a 55 gallon can of crude oil. The image you see here was on ebay a few years ago and I got outbid on it. At the time, I just simply wanted the brochure but not as much as I want it now. So I didn't step up high enough on it. I know who has it, but he hasn't responded to my email yet. But who knows....maybe another one will show up on ebay. I do have a smaller image of it on a Standard Oil Bulletin but when you scan it and enlarge it, it becomes sort of.........crappy. Oh, well. The search continues. Thanks again for looking at my post. Say...what are your chases?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If you contact Jim, he may be able to reproduce the art work for you. You can then, either have him make it, or possibly send you the artwork, so that you can produce it for yourself.

As for my chases.... What are you asking about?

Anything Chevron
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Did you talk to Jim at T-Ways or did you just look at his website? He might be able to do the art work for you.

Jim

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thunder is always chasing FARGO stuff & trash.
I chase 36B Tops ! Catch a few Too !
db

[This message has been edited by Dick Bennett (edited 05-31-2008).]

Z
OP Offline
Z
Hey Everyone

Thanks for the posts. I have other closer sources for helping me create the art for this. But I know there is a quicker way and cheaper way of doing this so. Tway is probably quite busy doing his thing as are other people in this hobby. I will find this somewhere. But again, thanks for the posts. I am really looking for the actual artwork such as what is on the brochure then I can run with it from there. I GOTTA STOP PICKING the hard to do projects.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I've got a few CHEVRON items also. Though I dont have the bear that you are looking for. In fact, I've never even seen that one before.

Anything Chevron

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved