Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
W
I know someone posted this earlier but I can.t find them doing up a 10 gal. service station equipment pump I bought at cheese,s show thing it would look cool also T WAY did you ever get those neptune stainless done my pump is done as a gilmore and all put together except need those parts see you all at columbus later thanks

------------------
dave

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dave:

Dwaine was the one with the Beacon Globe and decal information. He is the driving force behind getting them made. I'm sure that he'll get with you about them.

As far as the stainless trim for the Neptune 855's - I'm still trying to get a viable supplier. The first place I had look at them didn't think they could do them for a cost that would be reasonable. They seemed to think that they would have to do the little cutouts on the back corners after they bent them and that would have added a tremendous amount of cost. I think the entire profile can be stamped or lazer cut before the break operation. So I'm having a second company give me a quote. I'll keep everyone informed as the project progresses.

See ya at Columbus on Friday. I need a set of 4 hinge halves for the Bennett 600 series - so I'll make sure that I see you.

Later . . .

Jim

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved