Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
SO, IF a customer ASK you to make Counterfeit Money, YOU WILL?

I DIDN'T SAY you listed it here. I SAID
Quote:
ALL REPOP/FANTASY Items listed here in FOR SALE/TRADE Must be marked in a Permanent Manner, Not So on the other site.

Quote:

Item condition: Used

Quote:
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read more

Quote:
8 foot Mobil oil Pegasus horse. 4 piece. Legs and tail bolt to the body. Made from steel, nice and heavy. T-57 on bottom of body. Excellent condition. 3 inch return on sign. Beautiful piece for any gas and oil collector. Any questions please feel free to ask. Will ship as long as buyer makes arrangements. Will crate and take to shipping hub for additional $75. Thank you. This is a high quality reproduction made from original specs.

1st MENTION of Reproduction BURIED IN DESCRIPTION.

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Thu Aug 07 2014 06:31 PM.
R
R
Everyone calling me dishonest and saying I'm out to deceive people. I got other people telling me I'm a thief for stealing mobils precious horse design. Other people calling me a child. Shall I go on?

Originally Posted By: RoyalRust
And I didn't deflect blame..

And for the record, yes you did.

Seems like no one is busting cheeses chops and he's making multiples.

But officer, I was speeding because I saw a red minivan that was speeding, so I figured it was OK.

FYI, Cheese dates his stuff, all of it. I know him very well...

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

R
R
Give me an FN brake. Seriously your gonna compare this to printing money? What a joke

Everyone calling me dishonest and saying I'm out to deceive people. I got other people telling me I'm a thief for stealing mobils precious horse design. Other people calling me a child. Shall I go on?

You are out to deceive people. If not the person you sell it to, possible the next person. Cant you see the problem?

R
R
Speaking the truth. Why are no one else's reproductions at discussion here? Possibly a buddy?

I wasn't even a member of this site till a day ago. I changed my listing repeatedly because I got phone calls asking if it were real to which I answered NO and didn't want there to be anymore confusion. It wasn't brought to my attention that you guys were talking trash about me till after I had made the revisions.

So you did change the listing to CLEARLY state that the sign was not real.. Imagine that. But, you were not out to deceive anybody?

R
R
If I sell it as repop and the next guy sells it as real doesn't that make him the thief? If I sell a gun to a reputable police officer and he goes home and shoots his family with it does that make me a murderer?

Why are no one else's reproductions at discussion here?

Why do you keep bringing up other people. We are not talking about other people.. We are talking about a sign made by you.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved