Pictures are pretty self explanatory. Diameter is 20" wide. I would say two obvious chips and a minor blemish and some edge chips on the red side and three chips inside along with some inside edge chipping. Please look at pictures. There is some weirdness with the black edge rim in that when they put down the black on the edge some got onto the red (see last picture). It, with pressure, scraps off but it is there (it is not paint as I took paint remover to it and it did not budge it). It only is this way in a small (say 10" section - though I did not actually measure it). Obviously no harp - what you see is what you get. Price is $125 plus shipping. Shipping: Its all boxed and weights 10 pounds and the size of the box is 24 X 24 X 18. My zip code is 12304. Go to usps website and see what shipping will be before committing to purchasing. UPS may be cheaper. In any event I will ship this by any carrier you choose that is here. If you need more pictures let me know or if you have any questions please ask. I am away tomorrow so it could be either tomorrow evening or sunday.