Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Heya all in Oldgasland.
I've got a good 40A face glass bezel and another pretty good one but it has 1 corner broken off about 1.5"-2" from the tip.
If someone has a original 40A face glass bezel that is useless but has 1 corner that is good about down to the lip in a triangular shape, let me know and let me know how much for it. All the tabs and the rest of mine is good and until I find a better one, I would like to possibly fix this one.

Also looking for ORIGINAL Rainbow/True's Oil Co. globe lenses that would still display somewhat complete with some work.
Yes, I know it will still be pretty expensive if there is even one or 2 out there but I might be able to afford it and I know I could not afford a complete good one so I would be perfectly happy with a broken original.

Thanx in advance for any help!
Dave 509-847-5893 or bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com

DSCF3821abr.jpg 003hcb1.jpg

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Still looking!

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Man-Cave-Shoppe
Also looking for ORIGINAL Rainbow/True's Oil Co. globe lenses that would still display somewhat complete with some work.
Yes, I know it will still be pretty expensive if there is even one or 2 out there but I might be able to afford it and I know I could not afford a complete good one so I would be perfectly happy with a broken original.

Thanx in advance for any help!
Dave 509-847-5893 or bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com

It takes $27k to buy a single insert. A broken one can't be cheap either......

Ron Gordon
Cell: 815.762.2616
Email: flash03@comcast.net
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Ouch!

I took care of one of these 2 items today thanx to a friend! Now the fun begins!

DSCF4634r.jpg

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved