Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
All I want to say is that Dan Morphy and I told the man that it was not a period piece. It was probably made in the 1960's to the 1970's judging from the back of the item. We both told him it was not original piece. Dan

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks, Dan for your input.... And your "Clarification"; as to what was actually told to the Member about the piece by you and Dan...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Mattgas
All I want to say is that Dan Morphy and I told the man that it was not a period piece. It was probably made in the 1960's to the 1970's judging from the back of the item. We both told him it was not original piece. Dan

Originally Posted By: indiananationals
Showed it to Matthews & Morphy both was told it is definitely old they dated it 1950's and said they felt it was reproduced of one of the signs but wasn't something made the other day it had major age to it

Caught in a lie again....

I believe Mattgas. Once again, original poster's version differs from what was actually stated. Simply put, some people can't be trusted and are not credible and will distort information to fit their personal needs/pad their wallets.

Like, I stated before; Greed is a terrible thing, a human flaw that can never be erased from the DNA of those that are inflicted with it.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
I
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I
Man u really got me wow let's see I said they said it was old wow the did then I said they said it was a reproduction and they did boom dude u caught me man that was a huge lie ...wow I messed with the wrong guy( Sherlock Holmes) over here watch out I'm over arguing with u people like u are not worth the time I'm happy with it that's all that matters

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You were told it "was probably made in the 1960's to 1970's". You related to us "was told it is definitely old they dated it 1950's".

They stated "We both told him it was not original piece". You claim "it is definitely old they dated it 1950's" "it had major age to it".

The above circumstances reveal a habitual l iar and someone who will distort factual information to fit and support their self serving motives.

Last edited by Dave's Garage; Mon Sep 29 2014 04:22 PM.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Where is that guy with the cool avatar of the dead horse getting beat?

Last edited by Watchdog9; Wed Oct 01 2014 07:36 PM.
W
W
This topic has disintegrated from a discussion about the merits of this sign, to personal feelings about each other. I'm locking the topic from further discussion, so lets move on to something else.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved