Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#57360 - Tue Jun 17 2008 01:58 PM You think oil and gas collectors are nuts?
Alex Online   content
Moderator, Value Forum

Loc: Butte, Montana USA

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#57361 - Tue Jun 17 2008 02:56 PM Re: You think oil and gas collectors are nuts?
tx_oil Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Lafayette, LA
????? What is that guy selling??? Are those 3 stooges trading cards??? After being beaten to death by his description of how valuable and rare and scarce ad nauseum, I am still not any closer to understandiong what he is trying to sell.

------------------
Robert Usrey

#57362 - Tue Jun 17 2008 03:34 PM Re: You think oil and gas collectors are nuts?
Alex Online   content
Moderator, Value Forum

Loc: Butte, Montana USA
It is three cards (only three) from the series. It is the checklists. I guess they are scarce. I know some basbeall card checklists are scarce. As kids we used to check off the cards we had and the cards were no longer mint. YIKES....

#57363 - Tue Jun 17 2008 05:13 PM Re: You think oil and gas collectors are nuts?
tallgye49 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Simi Valley, Ca, USA
Alex-- I did the "Stooges" thing for a while. It was a blaaaaaast! Went to a couple of conventions. We were supposed to get a truckload of Panther Beer (brand of beer featured in one of their shorts) delivered to one convention but the truck was hijacked and the beer was stolen! My youngest Daughter and I threw cream pies at each other and saw all kinds of really cool memorabilia. Met a few of the character actors from their short films who were still alive. People showed up dressed as varous Stooges. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! Dave Folck

#57364 - Tue Jun 17 2008 05:24 PM Re: You think oil and gas collectors are nuts?
jkyocom Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: GA
That does not surprise me near as much as the pair of "STIFF" from sweat, women's soccer socks that went for $200.00 in an EBAY auction.
PERVERT CENTRAL !!!!! Used womens clothing & undergarment auctions on EBAY !!!!
No more do perverts have to get video taped stealing stuff like that from clothes lines. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! Now they can order from the privacy of their own home!!! B'O FN LOL !!!!
Have anyone else seen stuff like this?
A buddy of mine found it in there and told me about it.
I had to look at it to believe him !!!!!
And no, I did not bid on the socks...LOL
I am more a granny gardening hat man myself....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahaha!!!
jkyocom@bellsouth.net

#57365 - Tue Jun 17 2008 08:55 PM Re: You think oil and gas collectors are nuts?
Thunder II Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: On the plains of Colorado
Leave it to yocom to turn a Three Stooges thing, into a dirty underwear thing!!!! Moderator, please!

I'd rather be flying.....

#57366 - Thu Jul 03 2008 06:56 AM Re: You think oil and gas collectors are nuts?
j a s o n Offline

Loc: NE Illinois
Quote:
THE HOLY GRAIL OF STOOGE COLLECTING!!!!

So, there's a Holy Grail of that, then?

IF THERE'S ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT GETS ME TO BUY STUFF, IT'S WHEN SOMEONE TYPES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!!! I'M EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH WHATEVER THIS THREE STOOGES THING IS!!!!!!!

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog9 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved