Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Why don't you Oldgas posse guys harass the heck out of these India guys like you do the picker sellers? You don't even try with these India fraudsters?

My opinion is that these very well done, hard to detect, copies are MUCH MUCH more of a danger to the sign collecting than a beat up fantasy sign being passed as an original piece?

In the long run....this has GOT to effect the sign market considerably. Just a matter of time before some big report comes out exposing this dilemma to the general public and it will have the opposite effect the American Pickers have had!

Jim

Last edited by Mr.Wadhams; Sat Jul 19 2014 05:57 AM.

Wanted: Wadhams - Bartles - O'neils - Items
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Originally Posted By: Mr.Wadhams
Why don't you Oldgas posse guys harass the heck out of these India guys like you do the picker sellers? You don't even try with these India fraudsters?

My opinion is that these very well done, hard to detect, copies are MUCH MUCH more of a danger to the sign collecting than a beat up fantasy sign being passed as an original piece?

In the long run....this has GOT to effect the sign market considerably. Just a matter of time before some big report comes out exposing this dilemma to the general public and it will have the opposite effect the American Pickers have had!

Jim

Or it could be like the Socony airplane sign fakes, where that particular sign is devalued in the market. But even that Socony sign has bounced back in recent years.

There's no stopping the Cretins from hopping
You've got to keep it beating for the hopping Cretins
DCpate #554342 Sat Jul 19 2014 07:29 AM
I
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I
Its true of u look what some of these India sellers are selling they are making more in a month than most Americans do all year long

M
M
and then spat upon by those camels [quote=47reo-travis][quote=Steve C.][quote=K W FRITH][quote=gaswagon]

I hope the fraudsters in india get raped by a camel.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even better! Two camels!! [/quote]. LOL! [/quote]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved