Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I'll tell you what....go to paypalsucks.com and read some of those stories and then tell me if you think all those people are lying??....I knew you'd chine in, you can't seem to resist. P.S....I'm not talking about their fees...of course they have to make a profit...I'm talking about their customer service treatment and practices....you think freezing peoples money for 6 months for no reason is fair? Then you and I just disagree.

Last edited by really; Tue Oct 21 2014 07:49 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I've been there many times, there aren't thousands of people getting screwed everyday like you stated. Please explain where you get your information and I'll gladly bow to your superior knowledge on the subject, and it's chime in btw, not chine. We don't disagree, I just think you tend to bloviate which lends nothing to a serious discussion.
Originally Posted By: really
I'll tell you what....go to paypalsucks.com and read some of those stories and then tell me if you think all those people are lying??....I knew you'd chine in, you can't seem to resist. P.S....I'm not talking about their fees...of course they have to make a profit...I'm talking about their customer service treatment and practices....you think freezing peoples money for 6 months for no reason is fair? Then you and I just disagree.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
To bloviate is to talk, but not just to chat. To bloviate means to go on and on and on and on, usually in a pompous way.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
We do disagree....

You apparently don't think freezing peoples money for 6 months with no explanation is being screwed...I do.

You must not think having to pay ebay a % of shipping cost is being screwed, I do.

You must not think buyers being able to leave a non deserved negative for a seller, with no real recourse for the seller is being screwed, I do.

I could go on for days...and yes...out of the millions of users...there are thousands screwed every day...just what I typed above.. ..you almost always follow a comment of mine....maybe it's because of the time I called you out on you claiming every single item a seller had listed at the time was fake. I said I'd buy 3 of them, and we'd get them looked at, and make a $500 wager the 3 weren't fake.....you changed your tune after you realized you were wrong...is that it? I don't know? Or do you just like to argue?

I know big words too, I just don't feel the need to use them, just to use them....to make myself sound smart.

And it is chime....but not being perfect like yourself, I make typing errors......I'm sure it never happened to you, so you can't relate.

Last edited by really; Wed Oct 22 2014 04:12 AM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Not sure why you're assigning opinions to me, you're wrong again. I never said any of the things you've attributed to me re: their practices. All you've done is spout nonsense about what I apparently think, you obviously have no idea. You're trying to shift the subject sideways.
As long as you're bringing up past history my problem with you is that you came here with alter egos (other user names) and attacked Diane Kinsey and others for exposing sellers that were stealing money from people by selling fakes. I believe you have something to do with them and are probably directly involved. All you have to do is read some of your early posts.
Originally Posted By: really
We do disagree....

You apparently don't think freezing peoples money for 6 months with no explanation is being screwed...I do.

You must not think having to pay ebay a % of shipping cost is being screwed, I do.

You must not think buyers being able to leave a non deserved negative for a seller, with no real recourse for the seller is being screwed, I do.

I could go on for days...and yes...out of the millions of users...there are thousands screwed every day...just what I typed above.. ..you almost always follow a comment of mine....maybe it's because of the time I called you out on you claiming every single item a seller had listed at the time was fake. I said I'd buy 3 of them, and we'd get them looked at, and make a $500 wager the 3 weren't fake.....you changed your tune after you realized you were wrong...is that it? I don't know? Or do you just like to argue?

I know big words too, I just don't feel the need to use them, just to use them....to make myself sound smart.

And it is chime....but not being perfect like yourself, I make typing errors......I'm sure it never happened to you, so you can't relate.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
and without Really saying anything
Originally Posted By: Dave's Garage
To bloviate is to talk, but not just to chat. To bloviate means to go on and on and on and on, usually in a pompous way.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved