Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It is simple obey the rules.

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
I was going to start building a "fake" showcase... but I ran out of gas for my torches, lost all my hammers, and dont have any hardener for my "bondo"... Guess I am out of luck...

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=95217&Number=580772#Post580772

Last edited by Ryan Underthun; Thu Nov 27 2014 06:52 PM. Reason: added link

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'm just sayin.

100_3386_20141127_200438.jpg

Seeking Knowledge and a Good Deal.
Always looking for neon signs and skins , Flying A ,& Wayne 60s.
K
K

F
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
F
Now that's funny Ryan.

And after seeing the thread he posted, my answer to original question is no as well.

michael

N
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
N
Good to see people making friends around here...

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Fake Pumps,Fake Signs,Fake People who cares what you do? Leave! I thought we collected original junk on this site!

Always looking for Mississippi company items, Billups, southland, ride with rose.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
No! I also see your friends with Dwaine buck so I am see where you get your attitude about this site.

Like lastgas said... Jim site and follow his rules. You didn't follow rules and come on with an attitude. You started off on the wrong foot.
Good luck!

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Damn Dude, you really ticked some people off !!!! Time to eat some crow I think ?

Last edited by 63shelby; Thu Nov 27 2014 08:54 PM.

Pete
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: Jarvis
No! I also see your friends with Dwaine buck so I am see where you get your attitude about this site.

Like lastgas said... Jim site and follow his rules. You didn't follow rules and come on with an attitude. You started off on the wrong foot.
Good luck!

That's exactly what I was thinking Jarvis
C-Ya, and woundn't want to be ya!

-MAXGAS-
Looking for Independent Gas & Oil, Oilzum,& Early FORD dealership items.
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
After viewing from the sidelines through this whole debacle, I will speak up and say I would suggest you work on your attitude and hopefully you can earn back your privelages.

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I won't comment on your product as that's not the subject of this thread, but I believe you are addressing the wrong audience here and are most likely going to get opinions based on the dislike for reproductions on this "collectors" forum.

Should all your privileges be reinstated? No, of course not. There are simple rules that you must following in order to receive the free advertising that oldgas.com offers, and you were not able to do that.

But you knew that, or at least any intelligent person should (and I'm giving you credit for that). This thread is just another way for you to send pilotdisplays.com out to the masses, hence the "link" - TWICE.

BTW, if it were me, you would have been banned completely. And again, that's NOT based on the product you have for sale but your demeanor on this site.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow, 2 weeks of mo deer season and I miss all this! I need internet in the woods. Been a while since I recall this many agervated members . If I was selling a product I sure would try to humble myself a little more and follow the forum guidelines . Lots of free exposure here as Jim mentioned .

I like SINCLAIR and old American made stuff ... No china items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Another pretty BOLD statement.

"Dwaine Buck at Globe-Logos.com does phenomenal work with high end reproduction globe lenses and bodies. Below are a few examples of his work:
No other website can even come close to this level of work. Flawless, beautiful, and in very high demand."

Yes Dwaine's globes are nice. Considering Dwaine does not make the globes himself and does not do much of the finished artwork. There are others out there that do it ALL. I have owned globes from all of them and his are no better. Time for a Fact and Reality Check.

You are not making any friends here. You may want to take an on line course in, "Client Development" try Dale Carnegie.

Last edited by Old Racer; Fri Nov 28 2014 05:59 AM.

Email :john@barnquiltshop.com

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.barquiltshop.com/
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
This is a great site and we count on the moderators to do there job as the RULES clearly state & apparently you didn't bother to read. If i were moderator and had given that many warning and edits for language you wouldn't be allowed on here at all. Most sites have a 3 day bump rule which is plenty as I seen your ART and don't care to see it for a few months after that. So if mad go build your own site that allows that kind of responses & attitude then you can show your work to them daily. Laroy

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved