Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
Vance Offline OP
OP Offline
V
1948 Coca Cola Vendo 59 Spin Top Chest. This chest has been repainted, but not very well although the lettering was done nicely. The compressor, fan and most of the guts have been removed. Does still retain the Honeycomb Cylinder. The brackets for the cylinder have been removed but are included. I can't say if there are any brackets missing, this is the way that I got the machine.
With that said, the case is Very Solid. The Original Bottle Opener and Cap Catcher are still intact. Could be restored or use it just as it is as an Ice Chest, has the drain in the bottom. The Spin Tops were added on to Standard Chests to convert them to a Vending Machine. The tub and braces up underneath are all very solid as well. I expect this chest must have been used inside because of the absence of rust. Still a very nice looking machine. This would be an easy one to repaint and would look fantastic. $600.00. More Pics. available.

Coca Cola Vendo B59C5 Chest (1).JPG Coca Cola Vendo B59C5 Chest (3).JPG Coca Cola Vendo B59C5 Chest (10).JPG Coca Cola Vendo B59C5 Chest (11).JPG
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Very nice machine Vance! Will that take 12 oz bottles as well?
Dave

V
Vance Offline OP
OP Offline
V
No Sir, 59's would only vend 7 and 8 oz. bottles. But as an Ice Chest, fill er' with whatever you want.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved