Print Thread
#589803 Thu Jan 01 2015 06:57 PM
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4JvXpyu-lU
has anyone done this to there pump it looks really cool. he goes over the parts and wiring but not in detail. i would love to do this to my pump. can anyone help.

Last edited by moonphone; Thu Jan 01 2015 06:58 PM.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I sell a complete, bolt on kit, that will fit any veeder root computer made. It includes the electric motor, mounting plate, couplers, and all hardware necessary for installation. There is nothing you will need to buy to install this kit. Your contribution will be the wiring of the motor and the on/off switch that you decide to use.
I sell the complete kit for $150 and it includes the brand new motor from Grainger that retails for $90 alone. These are all brand new pieces and not leftovers or factory seconds!
Theres only "ONE CATCH"-- the bottom of the veeder root computer must be open and accessible in order to bolt the mounting plate to it. Some gas pumps had the computer bolted to a metal plate in the middle of the pump, and this system will not work for those pumps.
This mounting plate was designed and built by one of our OLD GAS members, and I did the design on the attachments. I currently have a demonstration model built and I have plans to make a you tube video that outlines the installation and workings of the unit, but I have not finished the video yet.
I have several test units out amongst pump owners and there have been no problems to date.
If interested, send me a PM with your email address, and I can send pictures of the complete kit. I currently have several on hand, ready to ship.
Thanks ---KEVIN

As far as pumping fluid thru the pump, you're on your own there!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
I installed avariable speed drill on a 1950 Southwest Pump Co. pump computer and it worked just fine. Also installed a small bucket and a submersible pump to circulate fluid through the site glasses. It was worth the extra time. I purchased the drill at a pawn shop for $20 and used a tie wrap on the drill trigger to maintain the correct speed. I am not trying to take any business away from anyone. He asked, I replied.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved