Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#589855 Fri Jan 02 2015 05:59 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Got this in my email the other day. Never been to Dallas, Texas or Oregon. Anybody else get a scam like this?
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Parking violation notice

City of Dallas records indicate that a parking citation(s) issued to the vehicle described below has not been paid. This fines and applicable penalties area past due and must be paid within the next ten calendar days. DMV records show that you are/were the registered owner at the time this vehicle was cited. Therefore, you are legally responsible for responding to this notice.
Ticket Number Violation Fine Payment Received AMOUNT DUE
3523852 OFF-STREET HEAD-IN METER VIOLATION $40 $0.00 $40
For more information, please visit here and get your parking ticket.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
No, but it sounds like a good one though.
I got one from the Washington,DC police dept. for a moving violation for $100.00. I thought that it was a scam at first until I saw three photos of my two sons driving(home for Thanksgiving). I paid it online and it drove him crazy trying to pay it. I admitted it and told him "Merry Christmas and slow down". Dave

Last edited by Catauladave; Fri Jan 02 2015 06:21 AM.

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I get these at least once a week on my cell. I never open them though. I figured that if I have never been there, it is a scam of some sort? Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
HOME DEPOT SCAM

A "heads up" for those of you who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naïve enough to think it couldn't happen to you. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously hot 20-21 yr old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy shirts. it is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip they decline and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's.
You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 9th, 10th, and twice on the 15th, & 24th. Also January 1st and 3rd, two times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So be careful!!

Okay, I know there is a joke thread, but this isn't as funny if you know it's a joke going in....

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved