Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
First I want to thank everyone who has been sending me pictures lately, and I really want to thank those who took the time to put a white sheet behind the pump before taking the picture. This really saves me time getting the pictures ready for the book.

1. Need a picture of the Bennett-Shotwell 500, or the Bennett 500, I don't have this picture in either book.

2. Bowser 560 above.

3. Bowser 555 Twin, above, anything would be better than this.

4. Boyle-Dayton, or Wayne, above. I received a better picture from someone, but lost it when all my emails disappeared. Also can anyone supply me with the Model Number?

5. Davis-Hardoll.

6. Erie 243-1, above.

7. G&B 55, above. My book calls this pump the 35, that is incorrect, it is a 55.

Another 6 or 7 tomorrow.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Jack...can`t wait for the new book,I have the first one with your signature in it, thanks. the Wayne ,above, Denis "pumping ethyl" has a restored one in his collection. As for me I wonder if you will have a Victor Meter pump or a Wilco pump. Wilco is from Colorado Victor from LA. Mine are rough......Tom

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Post a picture Tico Man, leaving us up in the air now.

Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Tico man
Jack...can`t wait for the new book,I have the first one with your signature in it, thanks. the Wayne ,above, Denis "pumping ethyl" has a restored one in his collection. As for me I wonder if you will have a Victor Meter pump or a Wilco pump. Wilco is from Colorado Victor from LA. Mine are rough......Tom

This one is all original....

Dennis Leith / Always looking for unusual Gilmore Oil Company items and Automobilia Displays
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Picture of Wilco pump plate and gallon stick...they look like pot metal, pump is in two locals I will put it together in the next month, I hope. The Victor needs to be taken out into the sun and double viso (Morrison) put back on, it was a Mohawk pump.....Tom

SA400029.JPG SA400028.JPG
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Dennis, your pump is in the book, thanks.

Sorry, never heard of a Wilco.

Recently added a nice pic. of a Victor clock face.

Thanks to everyone,

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jack, I found this picture of a Southwest cash recorder in a piece of Shell literature. Not sure if you have seen anything like this.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved