Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I'm a newbie to this hobby and maybe someone can help me out. I was watching a 1940's Amoco service station jacket on Ebay. The jacket was a waist lengtn tan canvas type, it appeared to be unworn. Unfortunately it was not in my size, nor did I save the picture. The last time I had checked (before the auction closed) the jacket was in the $120 neighboorhood.

Are there any vendors that sell original or reproductions of this type of jacket. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point my noise in the right direction.

Robert C

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Try a local uniform laundry cleaning service company. Most sell the uniforms & cleaning services.

Try searching COMPLETED AUCTIONS on ebay. If you know the approx. day, you can search your history pages in your computor.
DB

+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
A guy that I work with went to the salvation army for some shirts to work on his farm equipment with and came home with a bunch of Texaco shirts complete with name patch (Pete)his name is Tony, LOL anyway he said there was more but I never found the time to go up there to check it out, maybe you could look in your area , just a thought

Chris Holt
Online Cool
Here is the auction number I think you are looking for: 8378462381
Copy and paste that in the eBay search box at the bottom of this page to see that completed auction.

Check with local uniform services. Most sell new retro-looking jackets and shirts. Some may have used jackets and shirts for a little less and they already have an oldish look. Some online uniform companies also sell new retro uniforms.

You can find patches on eBay and petro swap meets all the time.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

[This message has been edited by Oldgas (edited 02-05-2006).]

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
There's a vendor in Hemmings that sells shop coats that resemble old coats. You can probably find them on hemmings.com

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved