Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kevinz Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello,

Please stop by our new website. We want your input on the site. Please be as brutal as possible as this will help us build a better site. We are trying our hardest to expand the vintage gas pump Canadian market. Pumps are hard to come by here in Canada. We are heading to Ohio this year for the swap meet. we also attend the big six vintage motorcycle meets in the US every year.

We make it a trip, we love the US and the people. The parts at the swap meets are second to none, you cant get the stuff anywhere else in the world. If you know of someone looking to sell pumps please contact us we can ship and or meet at any of these locations throughout the year. Wasseon, Davenport Iowa, Rhinebeck NY, Oley PA, Ohio Gas pump swap meet, Jefferson PA.

You can use our contact page to send us correspondence or use kevinzeoli@hotmail.com or 905 227 7004. We are located in Niagara Falls Canada.

Thanks
http://vintagegaspumpsontario.weebly.com

vgp.jpg
Last edited by kevinz; Fri Feb 27 2015 09:56 AM.
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Cool website!!!

H
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
H
I grew up in Ontario, lived there until 2004. I don't collect Canadian items but do understand your desire. I will forward your website to my brother and a few other Ontario friends who just might find something your looking for.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved