Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kevinz Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello,

I am fairly new to this site. I am looking to purchase curbside or self measuring gas pumps. I am from Canada Niagara Falls area. i have a P.O box in Niagara Falls N.Y. which I can ship stuff to.

I will be heading to the Ohio pump swap meet this year as well, so I can pick-up there.

If you have any leads or pumps that you would consider selling please drop me a line. I am looking for curb-sides or self measuring, but we are also looking to purchase all types of vintage gas pumps. Please email me at kevinzeoli@hotmail.com or call me directly at 905 227 7004.

Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to hearing from you.

Our website is below:
vintagegaspumpsontario.weebly.com

kevinz Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello,

I am hoping to start a dialogue on finding curbside or self measuring gas pumps to restore. We restore for our personal collection, as well as for customers. We are always looking to pay it forward, with any way we can to help educate and increase the popularity of vintage gas pumps, especially in Canada were it is almost a non existent hobby.

The vintage gas pump scene is very small in Canada compared to our U.S friends. It is at times almost impossible to source out vintage pumps in Canada.

I am now looking to the U.S to source out vintage gas pumps. I am looking primarily for curb-sides or self measuring vintage pumps, but I am also interested in other pumps of pre 1950 vintage.

If anyone can direct me to parties that have multiple vintage un-restored gas pumps for sale, the crustier the better. Please contact me through my website http://vintagegaspumpsontario.weebly.com or phone me directly 905 227 7004 or through Primarily Petroliana.

I will be attending the Ohio swap meet this year as well as vintage motorcycle swap meets in Oley P.A, Davenport Iowa and Rhinbeck N.Y. so I can pick-up at these locations, or I can ship to my P.O. Box at CBI in Niagara Falls N.Y.

Thanks for reading this post. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Kevin

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Here's a free lead for you since you think the hobby isn't very popular in Canada (highly unlikely, I'm not buying that one.) He lives in Canada and his name is Doug Matheson. His number is 416-574-7771. Tell him Goober from Ohio sent you and you want some pumps. Good luck

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Kevin, PM sent

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved