Next Thread
Print Thread
#602461 Mon Mar 09 2015 06:21 AM
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Bright sunny day and the warm up has begun. Tapped some trees Sat. and gearing up to make maple syrup when Mother Nature warms up the trees.
I've been looking for years for a Milwaukee 810B gas pump like mine. Of all the pic's here and on the WWW one hasen't shown up yet. Does anyone here know of or have one? HAGD

Terry Flannery #602464 Mon Mar 09 2015 06:33 AM
Good morning gang!

Warm weather is here. I spent the weekend at the ski hill patrolling. I have been waiting all year for the spring snow, and it is finally here! Walked outside this morning and the air smells like spring, I love it.

Looking at a few boats, getting ready to decide which one I am going to buy.

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #602481 Mon Mar 09 2015 07:30 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all. The feeling of spring us in the air here also, hope we can avert any more spring snow though. A little rain in the forecast for this week but warm temps. Been working on the new room in the shop and have it mostly framed and got the can lights in yesterday. Will finish wiring today and need to make another trip to Lowes for more lumber and decking for the upstairs floor area. I'll try to remember to post a progress pic today if I can remember.

Speaking of boats, I'm thinking about trading for a newer outboard for mine this year and started looking a little. The Yamaha dealer up at the cabin always has good used motors and does excellent work. With the dollar exchange back in our favor I may try to work out a deal with him and have them do the swap. The F100 I've had for several years is still a great motor but I'd like to upgrade to an injected unit with a little more power. I'd like to go to a 150 but not sure if the extra weight would be too much on the back of the boat. I've got a 17 foot Lowe wtw and it's rated for a 150 but I may just go with the 115 to save the weight and a little gas. Decision, decisions....have a great day everybody.....GB.

Rabbitman #602493 Mon Mar 09 2015 09:17 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
happy monday all... certainly the worst part of swap meet weekends, is coming home and having to return to work on Monday morning... but I suppose its a necessary evil.

Can't wait to unpack from Peotone, got some great things... even some Sweney! had a great show & a good time talking to others as usual.

Also got one of those computerized kits from Kevin, so I'm excited to get that on one of my pumps.

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
BryceG #602503 Mon Mar 09 2015 10:28 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all,
Warming here today as well currently 38 outside warmest it has been here since mid January. I love spring...

Got Socony???

Tom
nochevys #602510 Mon Mar 09 2015 11:21 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all! Its great to get home, but I had to sleep in as I didn't get here until after 2 am. I'm unloaded and have several errands for the day, but the weather is exceptionally nice, so things go pretty quickly.
One negative thing is that the nice weather has opened a pressure ridge on the ice in front of my house, and that means no more lake ice access for me. I'll have to drive somewhere to be able to get in those last days of ice fishing before spring!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #602578 Mon Mar 09 2015 08:39 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! Just trying to get into a different routine for work and work through all this. It will be about 9 months until we are up and running full speed again. It is tough and sad to see, but we gotta keep going.

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved