Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Viking1 Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm new into the hobby and looking for a classic gas pump for restoration in Savannah, GA or surrounding areas. one of the "classics': Tokhiem, Bennett, Gilbarco, Bennett, etc. What would you veterans recomend for a first pump? I currently have (3) farm pumps that I enjoy, but lookingor that first "Commercial Gas Station Pump". I also travel frequently along the East Coast of Florida so that would also be a possibility.

Thanks all!

Eric

Bennett 766, Wayne 505, Gilbarco 1006, A.O. Smith L-3 "Smithway", and a multitude of Gasboy, Gilbarco, Tokheim, Bennett consumer pumps.
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
I recently sold a Wayne 70 with weathered look to the Savanna Harley Davidson dealer for his store expansion. He told me he had researched several States, near him, and was not able to locate what he wanted? You might need to travel a bit beyond your estimates? Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Viking1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Paul for the advise. You have a very nice website also! I'll have to visit the local Harley dealer and view the pump sometime (although I've already sold my Harley!).

I did have a chance to by an A.O. Smith L-3 that has been sanded down to the bare metal here locally for $300. But I'm not a big fan of the style. I guess half of the fun is the "hunt".

Thanks again! Eric

Bennett 766, Wayne 505, Gilbarco 1006, A.O. Smith L-3 "Smithway", and a multitude of Gasboy, Gilbarco, Tokheim, Bennett consumer pumps.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Eric--Don't let distance stop you. North American Van Lines will ship most gas pumps anywhere in the US for around $450 or less. I have bought many nice pumps from both coasts and every where in between!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
Eric, Thanks for appreciating our web site. I can take no credit for it. I have a very fine lady who is my webmaster. She has an artists' eye and I leave it up to her. Kevin is correct about the shipping. I buy pumps all over the country and have North American deliver them. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved