Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
LAWFISH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
L
Just wanted to say hi. My name is Dave from Northern Nevada. I go by LAWFISH because of the 70 Hemicuda drag police car I am building. I also colect Dodge, and Plymouth vehicles and have just started geting into some related gas type items for the shop.

I belong to other boards like this for the car but did not know this one existed until today when I stumbled across it. Looks like a great board and since I dont know squat about the items, I will ask many a question.

I do have some gas pumps that I have restored myself located on my projects page at www.smithvalleymopars.com We also have collected some other items like juke boxes, coke machines and an entire soda fountain that now has a bar built around it.

Just wanted to say hi.

LAWFISH

------------------

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Welcome aboard "Lawfish", lots of good guys here, all willing to help out anyone who wants to get addicted to gas pumps, oil cans, and signs.
Don't be afraid to jump in and show off your stuff. We all need a fix!

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Vintage Gas

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas
A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Welcome! You did a nice job on that polly pump, post a better picture of it. Where did you get that decal?

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
WELCOME FROM THE CHEESE IN THE MOTOR CITY, WHERE WE SEE ALOT OF THEM OLD MOPARS. GREAT SITE YOU HAVE AND SUPER PHOTOS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THEM WITH US. CHEESE

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Hey lawfish:

Rick H, Sacramento Ca.
L
LAWFISH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
L
Thanks for the welcome.

The polygas decals were purchased from a buddy of mine who has a ton of this stuff. Hes been collecting since the 60s. He had two sets of these and they were hand painted by a guy who now deceased. He painted them in the early 70s according to my buddy.

I am actually now building a small gas station island and redoing it in front of my shop. Its being done in all Dodge brother items and a Dodge Brothers and Plymouth pump, one of each.

I will post some pics when I get FRONTPAGE back on my computer so I can update my website. I crashed it a few weeks ago and now have to reinstall my FRONTPAGE which is how I house my photos.

I am now painting two pumps, an oil can rack, transh can and some other pieces for the island.

Dave.

------------------

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Lawfish:
My buddys tow yard has a 69 or 70 Superbee with the hood and console etc... missing motor and 4spd that is a lein sale up for sale if you want to make an offer. Could be bad a-- again. Email me if you want ph number. Located in Sacramento. You in Smith Valley Nevada? We go fishing @ Topaz every spring. I was hoping I was the only one spotting pumps out there...

Rick

Rick H, Sacramento Ca.
L
LAWFISH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
L
Yep, I live just a few miles from Topaz lake in Smith. And, yep I am interested in the car. I will semd you a message.

Thanks, Dave

------------------

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Hey lawfish:

Rick H, Sacramento Ca.
L
LAWFISH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
L
Hey Blastmaster, you have mail!

Dave

------------------

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Welcome LawFish, you will have fun on here, just ignore the odd scrap members get in once in a while!!

If you just found this site today and get a Mopar out of the deal first day, you are luckier than most!!..LOL

I will have a look at you pics, sounds good,..dodogas

P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Welcome LAWFISH.
---JERRY

------------------

JERRY
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Hi there LAWFISH, nice web page, & love the cars too. In fact, we will just about look at anything that gets close to a Gas Pump! HA.

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Welcome Lawfish, I liked your site. Cool gas pumps, I looked and looked where are the Chevrolets??? Just kidding, welcome aboard and next time I come to H.A.N. I will look you up.
Don

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
HEY, Lawfish looks like youve been busy, You sure have alot of nice stuff!!! Mopars galore!!!

as hard as it looks like you work youll have to restore more pumps, more pumps, an air meter, & more pumps!!! youll get spoiled by the bench work! LOL!!! ----- stick around Compuwrench throws a few Mopar quizzzzzzes!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A Big welcome to Lawfish from the fatboy gas geek of Shoreline WA. I loved your site...cool logo on the main age..love that kind of art being a tattoo artist and Rbt. Williams/Big daddy freak. Elvis thought the same thing I did...where in the world did yo uget that Polly tombstone decal...LOL You have already answered it but I thought the same thing..LOL. Glad to have you aboard.

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
L
LAWFISH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
L
Thanks guys for the great and hardy welcome. I will be here off and on from now on. I have become addicted to the gas pumps and stuff. Anything I can paint and make shinny is OK in my book.

I have to get to bed because I am going to go get two more Mopars tomorrow, two challengers.

Dave/LAWFISH

------------------

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved