Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61158 Wed Mar 26 2003 06:05 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Does anyone have any pictures of an A.O.Smith 483 pump that they could send me? I am restoring one and would like to se some pictures to get ideas. Or any information on where to look on the internet for pictures. Thanks, Dean

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#61159 Wed Mar 26 2003 06:12 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Can someone explain to me how to post a picture on here. I tried dropping on in this box but it just isn't working. Thanks, Dean

#61160 Wed Mar 26 2003 06:50 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dean,
Go to BACK 1 time,Go to bottom of page, click on page 2, about 1/2 way down. Posted by Oldgas on 3-13-03 @ 9:33
Check it out, IF you have any problems, email me by clicking on the envelope at the top of this message.
Dick

#61161 Wed Mar 26 2003 08:21 PM
There are several ways to accomplish getting your image in your Shop Talk message. Read the explanation page that is linked on the upper left of each page with a list of messages, "How this forum works, including putting images, links in your messages"

You can always send me the image attached to email or I can set you up with access to upload the image directly to our server.

Because there are limits to my time and server space, I hope that those of who can host your images on server space that you have, will use that space first. AOL and many Internet service providers include "home page" space for their users at no extra cost. Find out about that. You can build your own Web page like Dwaine! And all the sheep will be just ajumpin and aclappin!

shoptalk@oldgas.com

------------------
Oldgas
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved