Page 1 of 2 1 2
#61168 Tue Feb 04 2003 09:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE SIDE BOX WAS USED FOR?? THANKS FRANK.

Edit to make image appear

[This message has been edited by Oldgas (edited 02-04-2003).]

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Beer holder!!, real hard to pump gas(without both hands)on those country back roads, when you only get a couple cars an hour !! I am sure that what it is for...dodogas

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Just like that Wayne 72R, I know I have literature on this, I just have to find it. I'll be back as soon as it turns up.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
JACK,
Will that be before or after the DART FINIALS?
DICK

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
I think that was for a window washing spray bottle. or beer like dodo said , them Canadians A,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THE BOX IS A LITTLE ROUGH, BUT NOT HOMEMADE. WHEN OPENED IT HAS A DIVIDER IN THE MIDDLE, MABEY IT WAS AN ASH TRAY FOR THE STATION ATTENDENT WHILE HE WAS PUMPING HIGH OCTANE?? FRANK..

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
If it has a divider in the middle one side was for ICE!! We Canadians like are beer cold!!!.........RPM

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
If you boys down south come to Canada to visit, you may wonderwhy all cars and trucks have 6 in long pieces of tubing vertically fastened to the front bumper, it is for cooling beers , EH !! Only in the 9 cold months or the year, and Dwaine note the proper spelling for eh, eh... dodo eh

L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
Thats the central california spelling for eh. Eh ?

larry ivy
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
It's the first self-serve gas pump. the can on the side is for the money, using the honor system. didn't last long though.

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Must be that french tickler all Canadians seam to have stuck in them, tickle ,tickle , tickle , AAAAAA monsewer,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IT'S NOT FOR BEER!! YOU DODO HEADS!! SERIOUSLY, DOES ANYBODY KNOW FOR SURE?? WHERES JACK?? DID HE FALL ASLEEP?? HE SAID HE HAD AN IDEA.. WHERS DWAINE?? WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE EVERYBODY WOUND UP TODAY???? WHERE IS EVERY BODY?? THIS SITE IS DEAD TODAY!! MABEY I WILL POST SOME OF DWAINES E-MAILS , THAT WOULD GET SOME PEOPLE LOOKING AND RESPONDING!! GRAB A COLD ONE AND LETS GET THIS DEAL GOING!!! FRANK..

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Man this site is the greatest..i get a message from the computer with the same name as me , telling me to crack a cold one,so I did!! Most educational and entertaining site ...The other Frank in Canada eh

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Frank, The little tray was used to hold rags for checking oil. Some gas station atendents were not allowed to put the rags in their pockets because it looked unprofessional. I worked at a Union station and was not allowed to put the rag in my back pocket. Gas Pump Rob

------------------

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RAGS EH??? THAT MAKES SENSE. BUT YOU CAN'T CALL THEM "RAGS" THE GUY THAT DELIVERS OUR UNIFORMS AND "RAGS" AT WORK INFORMED ME THAT THEY ARE "UNIFORMLY CUT SHOP TOWELS!!" SO I GUESS HE TOLD ME.. FRANK..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved