Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#61920 Tue Feb 07 2006 03:58 AM
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Use a Metal body and cut the base of it down 1" they are just tac welded its easy to ajust the height of them. just a thought

Chris Holt
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#61921 Tue Feb 07 2006 04:30 PM
K F H Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
+Chris Holt - I might check into the metal body, but I think the sides of the 7" fitter will hit the edge of the body. I have a phone call into "Time Passages" who distribute the ovals and the receptionist said she has left a message with their manufacture to see if I could get a blank oval. I might even decide to alter the ceiling and go with a capco. I'm in no hurry. Usually when I get into a hurry on any project,I end up not happy with the results.A 50 x 100 pole building would be the answere to ALOT of my predicaments,or,maybe I need to collect smaller items??? NAH.
Thanks for your suggestion
Kurt

#61922 Fri Feb 10 2006 10:06 AM
S
S
A friend of mine cut some holes in his basement floor and lowered it in places so his pumps would fit. He made forms and poured the concrete himself. I kind of thought he was a little bit nuts but give him credit, he was thinking outside the box.

#61923 Fri Feb 10 2006 12:18 PM
K F H Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S Hardy - I'm Only 1" shy of height clearance,possibly 1/2" in some places. Now I might entertain the thought of useing a oval globe or maybe...just maybe... panning the ceiling in a samll area,but, if I were to start cutting a recess in the concrete to accommodate a pump...I'm almost sure I would see a divorce lawyer poping his head out from the floor.LOL. My wife is pretty understanding in regards to this hobby,but,I would be pushing the limits to "SANITY" with the use of a concrete saw and a jack hammer. Thanks for the suggestion...but I think I will choose to stay married.LOL
Kurt

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved