Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
To say that this pull toy is scarce is a severe understatement. This is a 1940’s, Pennwood Toys, Horse & Wagon No. 325. There have been only three examples of this toy selling in the U.S., in the last ten years, the most recent in 2009. Most of those toys valued between $200.00 & $400.00, depending on condition. Unfortunately, since there have been no more sales of this toy, it’s difficult to assign a value, although it’s safe to say, the price has gone up. This item, was a barn find & is still dusty, though well conditioned, spending some decades, safely wrapped up in muslin cloth, inside a steamer trunk. Taking into account its rarity, this toy is in great shape, esp. considering the horse & driver are made out of composition. The only minor damage I see, is the driver is missing the ends of his feet & the toy itself is missing the string that children used to pull the toy around.

Toy is selling for $150.00, with free shipping for domestic U.S. customers. I guarantee the delivery of all my shipments. Additional pictures are available if requested.

100_2850.JPG 100_2851.JPG 100_2852.JPG 100_2854.JPG
Last edited by Semitar; Mon Jul 06 2015 02:19 AM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
S
OP Offline
S
Now accepting "reasonable" offers for this item.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved