Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A big thank you to Jim for providing this great site, and to all you that have donated money to support it. I also want to say thanks to everyone that hosts or contributes to all the things we do in Showcase and Stories.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
AW.....SCHUCKS...TWERINT NOTHIN'!! LOL!

(YOUR WELCOME)

AND A BIG THANKS TO THE GROUP OF "ON THE BALL" MODERATORS THAT KEEP THIS WEBSITE THE WELL OILED MACHINE THAT IT IS!

~DOC

[This message has been edited by THE AMERICAN GARAGE (edited 12-12-2006).]

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
M
Mac Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Just 12 days to Christmas. Not too late to make a donation to Oldgas.com

Mac

M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
hey mac iam try to keep alive. theres auction in the forsale forum under please look. whos the highest bid will win and all of the money goes to oldgas. merry x mas every one.

[This message has been edited by moparman1977 (edited 12-13-2006).]

M
Mac Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Moparman1977,
Great idea! Really appreciate your support for Jim and Oldgas.com

Thanks again!

Mac

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
HI EVERYBODY! IT'S DOC! I JUST WANTED TO BRING THIS AWESOME TOPIC BACK TO THE TOP SO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T YET...SHOULD LIKELY CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING
ABOVE AND BEYOND IT'S NORMAL CAPACITY.

THIS MARKS THE 3RD YEAR I'VE BEEN POSTING, READING, HELPING AND GETTING HELP ON THIS ONE OF A KIND PETRO WEBSITE. IT'S MY HOME PAGE AND WILL BE FOR A LONG TIME!

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME. TIME TO GIVE BACK A LITTLE FOR ALOT OF ENJOYMENT AND INFORMATION THIS OLDGAS.COM WEBSITE GIVES TO EVERYONE!

A STOCKING STUFFER $5 DONATION IS ALL I ASK.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!

~DOC

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
just noticed doc!over 4000 posts.been here for awhile aint ya?i agree with ya too!almost 4000 members and 96 replies.comn guys.how many of ya check in here mornin noon and night like i do.mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I love this website, my donation goes out tomorrow.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Quote:
oldnfuelish: just noticed doc!over 4000 posts.been here for awhile aint ya?i agree with ya too!almost 4000 members and 96 replies.comn guys.how many of ya check in here mornin noon and night like i do.mick

MICK, I KNOW MY PROFILE ON THE SIDE THERE DOESN'T SHOW THE TRUE DATE, BUT I SIGNED ON IN DEC 2003. DUE TO A GLITCH IN THE SOFTWARE IN JUNE OF 2004, SOME MEMBERS RETAINED THEIR INFO AND SOME DIDN'T...I WAS ONE WHO HAD TO
RE-REGISTER. I ALSO LOST A PRETTY BIG 973 POST CREDIT TO MY NAME IN THOSE FIRST 6 MONTHS....SO IT'S MORE LIKE I'M ACTUALLY APPROACHING 5,000 POSTS! ANYONE WANNA TAKE A DATE GUESS ON WHEN THAT HAPPENS? (SORRY NO PRIZES!) LOL!

~DOC

[This message has been edited by THE AMERICAN GARAGE (edited 12-15-2006).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I wasn't going to put a reply on this post, but I keep reading about how few have given a donation. And I don't think that is the case. I and I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one, gave a donation but didn't feel the need to put that info out there. Mac's post has, atleast in my opinion, snowballed and maybe not in the best direction. Now I believe that the inital post and its ideals were and are great. Jim and all those who give the info and help, do a great job here and I do check it as often as I can, even at times from a hospital bed. Some, up to now I was one, don't feel the need to let others know what we do. So maybe some thought could be considered to those who want to be in the background. Just a thought.
Bob

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Howdy Bob,
Your thoughts are well received by me. And it brought the post back up top so its all good.
Mike

M
Mac Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
gasmelincelr,
Thank you for your donation.

Bob's right. When I started this thread, it was done with the best intentions of Oldgas and its members. There is no pressure to donate. Those who do so behind the scenes and don't want to post on this thread making their donation known to others, don't have to. I'm sure that there have been folks who have donated and have not announced it here. For all those who have donated to Oldgas, Oldgas.com thanks you.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Mac

M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
iam a background kind of guy i don't post every day i made donation and did tell what it was. and now iam give sign away . for the love for the site and nothing more and fell no pressure to do so. thats just me .
happy holidays every one. wedsday is the last day of the auction .

Thanks to all for your generosity and your participation throughout the year helping with answers to questions and posting interesting photos and comments. It takes a lot of people to make a community work.

On behalf of Bob, Hubba and myself,
Thank You & Merry Christmas.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
well everyone don 5 quart give the highest donation to oldgas.com and got some very nice signs in return. total come 325.99 to oldgas.com and thanks to everyone who participated it was much fun to watch . and merry chrismas everyone.

[This message has been edited by moparman1977 (edited 12-21-2006).]

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved