Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
S
Thanks for taking the time and posting the pictures, for those of us unable to attend.

Hopefully next year.

Jeff

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I for one suggest a new thread be started on this repo one piece globe issue with pictures showing the globes and how they are marked. Different people have different opinions one these newly created globes and some straight information may clear up some issues..

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
Online Cool
Originally Posted By Wes Maxwell
I for one suggest a new thread be started on this repo one piece globe issue with pictures showing the globes and how they are marked. Different people have different opinions one these newly created globes and some straight information may clear up some issues..

The posts that had a discussion of the repro signs and globes at Iowa Gas have been moved to their own topic:

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=624621

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks for the pictures. There was some great stuff there this year, it was a blast I loved it!

Braden Splichal

J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
After seeing the pictures I think I may just have to make the trip from pa next year!!

H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
Great show, I'm just home today. I planned to get there on Monday but ran out of road and arrived Sunday afternoon. Already people selling. Monday it really started filling up and Tuesday it was FULL. It appeared that MANY people were buying and selling. There was someone for everyone and some prices that would knock your socks off but I saw none of those high priced pieces sell. This was my 16th year and cant' wait until next year but afraid it will start even earlier.

hotcidr #625094 Mon Aug 10 2015 12:13 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By hotcidr
This was my 16th year and cant' wait until next year but afraid it will start even earlier.

At the BBQ dinner, Ron mentioned that in 2016 vending will not be allowed to take place until the day the show starts.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
H
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
H
That's going to be hard to control. If people want to get there days early what's to stop them from selling from their rooms. We tried rules 10 years ago and that just ***** people off and the show declined

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks for the pics I'll make it some year looks like a lot of high quality stuff there doesn't look like much signs with charecter or bullet holes those are the ones I usally pick up lol

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks for all the pics! Looks to have been a great show!
Sure hope to be able to join some time :-)

//Claes

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved