Next Thread
Print Thread
#624206 Sun Aug 02 2015 10:47 AM
A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Pretty hard to find porcelain coated steel over wood Standard Oil Display Case in overall great condition. Has some porcelain loss in the lower left corner and chipped along the bottom (blue stripe). Haven't cleaned it at all other than a quick rinse, this is just the way it was out of the garage. The wood is over all really nice shape, no rotting or major damage from what I can see. Original glass doors and locks on all three bottom doors but i do not have the keys. Wooden base that it sits up on has some water damage but it is still good enough to save. This is an instant centerpiece to any collection and would be great for displaying can, globes, ect. Price is $8250.00 This is pick up only I will not ship. Dimensions are 78"x84" x maybe 24"

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Very Nice

Hard to find Item !

Sid

www.trifivechevys.com
www.knifegates.com

Looking to buy Sealed Power Piston rings ITEM's
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Great display! Do you (or anyone else) have any photos of one of these in use? I have one also and previous owner had a tin sign sitting on top. About 2' long with contoured top that read something like "Standard Oil household necessities". It was not mounted to it and did not appear original to the cabinet?? Does yours have any indication of such a sign, or does anyone know about a sign on this cabinet? Good luck with the sale - awesome find!!

E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
simply killer...I love it

Mainly focused on Oilzum, Jenney, Harris Oil items & original paint gas pumps.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By Signs&Neons
Great display! Do you (or anyone else) have any photos of one of these in use? I have one also and previous owner had a tin sign sitting on top. About 2' long with contoured top that read something like "Standard Oil household necessities". It was not mounted to it and did not appear original to the cabinet?? Does yours have any indication of such a sign, or does anyone know about a sign on this cabinet? Good luck with the sale - awesome find!!

The sign you describe went on a rack that held various household products.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
AWESOME Sauce smile

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
I'm pretty sure this never had a sign on top, no holes where it would have been attached. There is a hole and some wire clips where a light bulb was put through, looks like it was a factory hole. Will entertain offers. Thanks.

A
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
A
Had some interest but nothing came of it, $7500 picked up in central Wisconsin.
Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved