Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#624680 - Thu Aug 06 2015 02:56 PM Iowa Gas - Super Royal Globe For Sale
1965CHPCSP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Pikes Peak Region
I know how annoying it is when someone posts pictures of a show and everyone chimes in on price, who has it, etc. Well Unfortunately I am going to be part of that crowd this time. I tried all of my contacts who go to Iowa Gas but I was a day late. The attached photo was posted on the Iowa Gas photos (sorry for re-posting)page and there was a vendor with a Super Royal Globe for sale. Does anyone know who had this for sale? Any information would be helpful. My Grandpa owned an EnArCo station in Nebraska and that exact globe was on one of his pumps.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Mike

Attachments
Super Royal .jpg

#624681 - Thu Aug 06 2015 03:06 PM Re: Iowa Gas - Super Royal Globe For Sale [Re: 1965CHPCSP]
Ryan Underthun Online   content

Loc: Duluth, MN U.S.A
Rats, he was 2 or 3 spots away from me. Unfortunately, I left yesterday. Not sure who he is.

visit my website for original gas pumps and parts

www.thepumpdump.com

#624687 - Thu Aug 06 2015 03:14 PM Re: Iowa Gas - Super Royal Globe For Sale [Re: 1965CHPCSP]
BryceG Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Peoria, IL
sent you a PM with who has it, price, and contact info

See some of my collection & Items for sale...
www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

#624688 - Thu Aug 06 2015 03:17 PM Re: Iowa Gas - Super Royal Globe For Sale [Re: BryceG]
1965CHPCSP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Thank You Very Much.
I will PM you back shortly!
You guys are the best!
Mike

#624710 - Thu Aug 06 2015 07:24 PM Re: Iowa Gas - Super Royal Globe For Sale [Re: BryceG]
1965CHPCSP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Thanks Again Bryce!
The buyer and myself struck a deal on the globe and he will be sending it my way.
That is what makes this site great!
Mike

#624714 - Thu Aug 06 2015 08:15 PM Re: Iowa Gas - Super Royal Globe For Sale [Re: 1965CHPCSP]
champlinman Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Hastings,Ne. USA
I looked at it at the show, real nice. It was priced at $650 and she said they would take $550 but I was out of cash. Clean lenses and body.

#624717 - Thu Aug 06 2015 09:16 PM Re: Iowa Gas - Super Royal Globe For Sale [Re: champlinman]
1965CHPCSP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Thanks Todd, I appreciate the follow up.
I'm glad I was able to track it down. You don't see them very often if ever.
Hopefully you scored some nice items? The photos looked as though there were a lot of nice pieces again this year.
I will make it one of these years.
Mike

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved