Next Thread
Print Thread
#627439 Thu Aug 27 2015 06:02 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Up for sale are two awesome vintage Eco air meters. One is a wall mount unit and the other is a pedestal mount with the hard to find water spigot flange. These units are in great shape with the frames having been sandblasted on both of them. Some surface rust has appeared on a few pieces but there is absolutely no rust through on any pieces at all. A couple pieces have some minor rust pitting but the metal is solid. I tried to capture this in the photos. These units have been disassembled as I was going to restore them but never got around to it. All of the pieces are there except that the wall mount unit is missing the actual wall mount bracket. The pedestal mount was also repaired on the base a long time ago as it was under multiple layers of paint. All the pieces that haven't been sandblasted were not cleaned at all so I imagine the grease and oil will come off easily. The chrome pieces will definitely need a rechroming if you want to restore them to showroom condition. The first four photos are of the wall mount unit and the second four are of the pedestal mount unit. These units could be delivered to Dixie Gas as long as they are paid in full before the show. Asking 900 for the pedestal mount and 800 for the wall mount. If someone would like both pieces feel free to make an offer on both items. Thanks a lot and have a great day!

[img]http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b562/mgray129/0112f9ac7c1f3d2adcd16e470fbe35c1_zpsxfsjdquq.jpg[IMG]http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b562/mgray129/95c01193ff8ca9cba6b89b350836a77c_zps8uqllzil.jpg[/img][/IMG]

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Both meters sold. Thanks Oldgas!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved