Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I don't know the history on these, all I know is they are NOS and never installed. I bought a group of them and they were all rolled together. I have detailed photos over every corner and of any flaws just ask. COLORS are BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT and CLEAR. Some issues on the paper edges.... especially the top border. If you hide 3/4 inch with matting these will look near perfect in a glass frame.

Link to a large format pic of all three...
http://www.wowabunga.com/parts/petro/posters3x/petro_Poster3x.jpg

BIN $80 - Dig In And Pull Out ( Forgot to Measure This Should be the Same )
For those living in northing climates this poster is for you. Some staining around middle top edge. Paper edges in good shape.

BIN $80 - For Safe Going ( 37" 7/8" length )
Same as first poster just they switched up the headline. Staining on top paper left edge. Staining along left lower edge. Small nic missing out of edge rightside upper.

BIN $100 - 4 Of A Kind ( 37" 7/8" X 24" 7/8" )
COLORS are wonderful. Takes you back to the day when tires came wrapped in paper those were the days. Some staining around top middle and left top edge, some paper damage top middle and corner area... paper is there but is torn in spots. ( you could get away with trimming an inch off the top and no one would know the difference.) I've looked online and can't find anyone else who has these... I sold one this summer, this one pictured, and I have kept one for myself.

Shipping will be somewhere in the $12-14 dollar range.

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
Ramblin Randy
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Federal Tire (Federal Rubber Co.)....a Milwaukee, Wisconsin company established in the early 1900's, and selling car, truck and airplane tires throughout the U.S. (back in the day). We still see memorabilia from Federal Tire here in Wisconsin...I have a neat employee pin from the 1910 era, shaped like the pennant logo Federal used at that time. John

V
V
Hi, Email sent.

OP Offline
Just sold all three.... but have a few more.

I have an additional pair of the two posters pictured on the left titled "Federal Grip-Fasts".

The really nice "Four of A Kind" is sold.

Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
Ramblin Randy

Link Copied to Clipboard

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved