Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#631014 Fri Sep 25 2015 05:48 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

2 CRUSHY Single Sided Painted Metal Signs with Matching Script Across the Top of Each!
$275 (OC) & $475 (KL) OR $700 for the 2 together, PLUS SHIPPING.
509-847-5893

1- 8 foot by 3 feet ORANGE CRUSH Sign with CRUSHY whistling while holding a Orange Crush bottle, in his left hand, that is the same bottle type that is on the other side of the sign enlarged. I found this sign bent up with the wood frame in the back broken and mostly missing. I straightened it as gently as I could and then built a new frame into the back including a couple pieces of wood from the original frame. I have not seen another with the same graphics and size.
I recently used IRON X on this sign with good results but the sign is still very rusty, bent, dented and has a few holes.

1- KRINKLY LIME Single Sided Painted Metal Sign 10 inch by 24 inches. Looks like this one was in a fire but still is able to be read with great color.

NO PAYPAL!
I do accept MC/VISA/AMEX/DISCOVER, Safely processed by GOOGLE SQUARE and I prefer United States Postal Service Money Order.
I prefer pick up of the larger sign but I could build a CUSTOM crate for it for $50 and I would figure the shipping could cost around $140 if taken on Greyhound to your closest Greyhound bus station.
Thanx for checking out The Man-Cave Shoppe and give it a "like" if the spirit moves ya!
Take care and drive/ride safe!

Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave; Fri Sep 25 2015 05:49 PM.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Orange Crush has went to it's new home!
Krinkly Lime is still available and I would take $475 for it including careful boxing and shipping to you in the lower 48!
509-847-5893

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved