I just wanted to clarify some misinformation about my sign poles.
All of my sign poles have been designed and made by my immediate family locally here in SoCal. We have gone to great expense in mot only the Cad design and redesigns, but also in the large industrial shop, the laser cutter, not to mention assembly and welding. These sign poles are not only made in the highest quality of metal and hardware, but the highest quality of assembly and welding. We have tested the sign poles in regards to high winds, etch, and these poles will stand the test of time equal to, if not better than, the original poles. My signs have never been designed or manufactured by anyone other than my family, in our local area in SoCal.
Also, we have a fleet of F-550 heavy duty bucket trucks that we offer free of charge to all of our local customers to install their sign, taking the hassle off of their shoulders. We also provide, free of charge, specs on creating their pad/foundation to mount the pole on. We advise what rebar to use, what cement is most recommended for strength and durability, as well as the bolts to secure the pole to the concrete pad. We do not charge for this.
Many customers are collectors that need help with the installation, but do not have the equipment. We gladly offer these services free of charge so anybody who wants to buy a sign pole can easily purchase and install it.
We also offer custom specs for paint and/or powder coating.
I absolutely love the people that I have been privileged enough to meet in my life, and to me that is more valuable than the all-mighty dollar.
I would also remind everyone that I come from a long line of 'pickers' as far back as my great-grandfather, who was a Vice President for Kodak. More recent were both of my parents, my Mother and Father. My mother was more than just a beauty queen, she would roll her sleeves up and pick in most places regular people would not even consider picking.
Cynthia
The Picker Chick