Page 1 of 2 1 2
#377399 Thu Dec 13 2012 05:50 PM
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
http://thepickerchick.com
Anyone know how to contact her?? I want to see if she has some things for sale. I didn't see her email on the site.

Thanks
Noah

Looking for any cans! PM me what ya got!
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Gas globe guy #377404 Thu Dec 13 2012 06:05 PM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
She sells on Ebay a lot...look for her there maybe.
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
DWSheffer #377406 Thu Dec 13 2012 06:09 PM
I think that is Cynthia Eastwood? She is on Facebook quite a bit.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

M
M
I can get your her email, one of her guys came up and checked out a bunch of stuff I had for sale. PM and I can get it to you.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Why would you have a website with tons of stuff for sale and not have an email or phone number anywhere on it????.......

Rabbitman #377414 Thu Dec 13 2012 06:33 PM
M
M
I am sure it has something to do with the fact that she was on american restoration recently, lol might get flooded with calls and emails. Plus when I talked with her she is in the process of working on a show that would be on tv.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Another picker/restoration show....that's what we need alright!

Rabbitman #377484 Fri Dec 14 2012 03:09 AM
T
T
Her email is on the site. So is her phone number. Look carefully. She emailed me back some pictures of just the kind of thing I was looking for but after I responded, I haven't heard back. I think she may be really busy. Her pictures are great, and the pumps in them seem REAL desirable at least to me.

The Shoveler #377635 Fri Dec 14 2012 06:29 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Shop around Noah. If she has had all that TV exposure, you might be paying top dollar for what she has on her website. You may find it cheaper if you post it as a 'want' on that forum.

Good luck!

Nicole #377719 Sat Dec 15 2012 04:45 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Shes great at makeing deals with people and not showing up.I would not recommend her, she has burned many this way I have heard

Rabbitman #631996 Sat Oct 03 2015 09:00 PM
L
L
Hi Rabbitman.
Back then, when I wanted to link photos from my EBay store, EBay, for whatever reason(s), required me to remove my phone number off of my website. I believe their policy was to prevent off-EBay sales, or something like that. Most of the members on this website know how to call me, email me, and/or know where I live and have been to my house. Once me EBay listing was done, I would put my phone number back on.

L
L
Hi.
Yes, there are many 'picker' and 'restoration' shows on TV. I had fun filming, some episodes did not get to air yet ( as of today 10/3/2015), and I did/do get paid well for it. I was smart enough to find a way out of my contract, which required me to fire my agent as well as my producer/production company. I still maintain sole ownership of all my rights to my filming. Besides, I am much more of a nerd than a TV personality. I even struck a lucrative deal not to compete against other similar shows.
Cynthia
The Picker Chick

Gas globe guy #631998 Sat Oct 03 2015 09:32 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Why only reply to one aspect of this post if your going to reply at all ? and then only to say how good you get paid and how smart you are....what about this quote ?
"Shes great at making deals with people and not showing up.I would not recommend her, she has burned many this way I have heard"
I myself have left no less than 5 messages and more emails than that over the last year asking to buy items from you or at least be able to come by your store to shop as I'm right down the freeway from you, all with 0 response !! Just because your on TV and get paid well and are a smart negotiator blah blah blah (all self proclaimed by the way) doesn't make you a respectable or trustworthy business person and that's a fact.

Last edited by 63shelby; Sat Oct 03 2015 09:35 PM.

Pete
Gas globe guy #632005 Sun Oct 04 2015 06:23 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Well Cynthia seems as if you have a handle on the TV monkey doodle world. Good for you, seems as if you lack old fashion business practices and how to establish and maintain a business reputation.

You are playing in a small community of collectors who are all connected one way or the other and the truth always comes out.

Once this kind of stuff comes out it is very hard to stop and correct. Good luck in your acting career.

Have gas all the time
63shelby #632009 Sun Oct 04 2015 06:59 AM
L
L
Hi Pete.
I will reply about Gary from Hesperia this one time. He called me and needed money for something and offered me a pump...I said that I was planning on making it the next day. I failed to make it, and all that I heard from him on the phone and in emails were hateful rants and serious name calling because I didn't make it. Did I intend to show up, yes, but Gary's reaction to me not making it was off the chart. As far as the rest of his post, I have no idea, nor do I care. I suffer and have suffered from debilitating migraines since childhood, most people know that. It affects my life like you cannot imagine. I had one hit in the early morning of the day I was supposed to go to Gary's house... obviously I didn't make it. Gary did know of my migraines, but was so upset when I did not show up, he chose the road that he did. It's unfortunate.
Good luck to you Pete in your collecting, wish we did get a chance to meet. I would like to add this: when I hear stories from collectors about other people and other collectors, I just go on as if I never heard it. I don't want to get caught up in he-said she-said stuff.
Cynthia

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved