Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jarvis Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Well, as usual Dave and Linda did a great job on the show. I think for it being so cold (-15 wide chill) there was a great turn out. The place was packed and there were a lot of pumps being loaded in to trucks. It was to cold outside to be playing with pumps for me. Here is a picture of what I bought while I was there. I met BTCOLA from oldgas... he recognized my picture from oldgas. Let me know what everyone bought and if you didn't buy anything than post what you saw. I didn't take my camera so did anyone else take any pictures? The picture contains a Tydol "A" globe on wide body (lenses still caulked in), Veedol cloth Banner, Milton driveway bell, round top phillips 66 flite-fuel shakers.

[This message has been edited by Jarvis (edited 01-31-2004).]

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
John,
Great stuff! I really like the Tydol globe.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I second LastGas's opinion.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'D LIKE TO FORM MY OWN OPINION:

OOOOOOOOH....AAAAAAAAAAAH....DROOOOOOOOL......SLOBBER-SLOBBER-SLOBBER. LOVIN' THAT FINE GEM UVA GLOBE MR. JARVIS...YA DONE GREAT!
KUDOS TO YOU!
CAN'T WAIT 'TIL GHENT NEXT SATURDAY!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great job John and thanks for sharing your finds with us. Scott

Scott Shipers
WANTED: quart picture cans
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Nice haul John,super looking globe.Thanks
for letting us see.

------------------
JERRY

JERRY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yipper John....Looooooking goooood. Nice scores

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
GREAT HAUL MY FRIEND!!!!!! NICE GLOBE.. COOL BANNER.. GLAD YOU HAD FUN. FRANK..

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
INDIANA GAS SHOW UPDATE.Thanks John for the compliment on our recent INDIANA GAS SHOW AND AUCTION. We did have a super turn out at the Auction on Friday night and Saturday at the show. We were suprised ourselves of the turn out because of the COLD weather. Saturday morning when we got to the show to open the building for the vendors and early buyers to come in, it was -16 below zero, WOW, but everyone helped each other, carrying items in and out, everything went really smooth. We want to take this time to thank all the vedors who participated in our show, and also to all the people who had the courage to come as far as they did for the Show and Auction, these people are truly dedicated and gas show crazy for this hobby, but that is what we like to see, this is what keeps the shows going. We found some great items to add to our collection, "another globe of course", a really nice Phillips 66,on original capco body, I found it when the show was over and we were helping a vendor load up, looked in the box and saw it, the vendor had so many globes there, he forgot to put that one out, I was very happy, and so was the vendor. All and All, we surpassed our show from last year. We were happy in spite of the cold weather, everything went very smooth, and we got good vibes from many of the vendors, they had a good show. Thats what we want for the vendors. Without them you have no show. Thanks again guys. We will see many of you at the shows this year. Take Care. Dave and Linda (INDIANA GAS SHOW AND AUCTION)

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved