Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#418951 - Wed May 29 2013 05:05 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: rvanpelt]
47reo-travis Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Fredericktown Missouri
Nice rvanpelt!!

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#418995 - Wed May 29 2013 09:37 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: 47reo-travis]
olddutchgas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Holland, MI
Thanks for hosting this month, Darrin! Great posts from you and many others!

A few more quarts from our collection, it's kind of a game trying to find the different colors of the different versions of "Band" cans.

Aaron Hop

Attachments
bands1.jpg

bands2.jpg

#418998 - Wed May 29 2013 09:45 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: 47reo-travis]
olddutchgas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Holland, MI
And a few Gargoyle quarts, too. Sorry for the fuzzy photos.

Aaron Hop

Attachments
photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

#419046 - Thu May 30 2013 09:16 AM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: olddutchgas]
rvanpelt Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Nebraska
Rehabing from hip replacement with not much I can do yet so really enjoying this thread! ...here's a few more of my stuff:

Thanks,
Rod van Pelt

#419297 - Fri May 31 2013 05:37 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: rvanpelt]
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
Tomorrow we start a new thread so post them if you got them. Darin thanks again for hosting you did a great job

#419306 - Fri May 31 2013 06:35 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: s932]
DWSheffer Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Hillsdale, Michigan
Many thanks to all of you who posted and made this a very successful COTM. Thanks as well for the emails and positive comments in the thread. I really enjoyed sharing my collection with everyone, and I'm sure all of the others who posted photos enjoyed sharing as well. It takes participation from the group to make these COTM threads a success!
It's always fun to see what items show up in the COTM posts, especially when it's something you haven't seen before. Hopefully we can do this again in another 5 or so years! smile
Darin

#419330 - Fri May 31 2013 09:49 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: DWSheffer]
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Great job, to Darin and all who contributed photos and knowledge.

#419340 - Fri May 31 2013 10:55 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: Oldgas]
Pegasus Offline

Loc: DFW metro area
Great job Darin, and everyone else who contributed. Just a note.....my collection of Mobil-related items is coming up for auction in late June and early August. If you've seen items here that you'd like to add to your collection, these two auctions will include examples of most of the stuff shown, plus quite a few more that weren't pictured. You can check out the auction catalogs on the Matthews Auctions website.

Richard

#627195 - Wed Aug 26 2015 09:16 AM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: rvanpelt]
The Rip Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Puyallup Washington
This is my favorite thread!
I really enjoy collecting Mobil.
Steve

Attachments
DSC_2932.JPG

#627768 - Sun Aug 30 2015 12:29 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: DWSheffer]
GASandOIL Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: New Hampshire
Awesome thread - thanks to all who share their knowledge.

#637756 - Fri Nov 20 2015 10:20 AM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: GASandOIL]
The Rip Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Great thread

Attachments
DSC_5751_1.JPG

#641433 - Tue Dec 22 2015 09:06 AM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: DWSheffer]
AZ_66_Native Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: AZ
I wanted to add a few pics I didn't see in the thread. West Coast-Black border Truck Cab plate, West Coast-Black border Diesel Plate and an Avgas with Pegasus.

Attachments
Mobil Truck Cab.jpg

Mobil Diesel.jpg

Mobil Avgas.jpg

Looking for National Old Trails Road Signs NOTR and Arizona State/US Route and Road Signs.

#641438 - Tue Dec 22 2015 10:03 AM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: AZ_66_Native]
The Rip Offline
Petro Enthusiast

WOW those are nice plates!

#641444 - Tue Dec 22 2015 11:59 AM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: DWSheffer]
trifiver Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Kelso,Wa
Here is a pole & Sign I just found & Bought

Sid

Attachments
gas sign.jpg

Looking to buy Sealed Power Piston rings ITEM's

#641486 - Tue Dec 22 2015 04:31 PM Re: "Company Of The Month" MOBIL [Re: trifiver]
The Rip Offline
Petro Enthusiast

SID! Great!
A few more Mobil goodies!

Attachments
DSC_5777_1.JPG

DSC_5218.JPG

DSC_5200.JPG

DSC_5457_1.JPG

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay