Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I removed these panels from a Texaco station near here about 4 years ago, with the intent to use them in my petroliana display.
I have learned over the years that if it doesn't happen within the first couple years, then it probably isn't going to happen.
I am currently at the point with my display, that I have to take something down in order to put something up, so I have concluded that I will probably never use these panels and they need to be moved along to someone who will use them!
This group of panels spanned the entire length of the service bay, on the shady side of the station and retained their color very well. They are one foot wide and six feet long, so there are enough panels to continuously span thirty feet.
When removing, I also took down all of the clips and screws needed to reinstall all of this trim moulding! These panels are in very nice shape and would really accent a display wall!
They can easily be shipped, or I will gladly deliver free to the fall Peotone show.
Price is $1500 or best offer

Texaco Lubrication board 003.JPG Texaco Lubrication board 004.JPG
Last edited by Oldgas; Thu Aug 20 2015 11:38 AM. Reason: move to For Sale for Offers section
For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I hadn't gotten much action or inquiry on these panels when I posted them in the for sale section, so I asked the moderators to move it to the "offers" section.
Sometimes in an effort to obtain full value for an item, we tend to price it too high. I have full intention of selling those items that I thought I would use but have found that I never will use! LOL I don't intend to be a hoarder!
These are very nice panels and I will entertain offers on them from anyone interested in them.--Thank you!---KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Bump!

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B

I've seen them on ebay bring very good money, don't know if you're a seller on there.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Anyone have any interest in these as we head towards the Peotone show?

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I still have these and I will do one price adjustment to $1000. They won't be any cheaper & I can deliver to the Missouri show!

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Sorry! I sold these a couple weeks back and forgot to mark them as such! My apologies to those that inquired!

kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved