Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#638164 - Mon Nov 23 2015 02:49 PM WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump
Young's Union Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Maltby, WA
Looking to buy a unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump. Would prefer a WAYNE 70 or a TOKHEIM 39 pump. May entertain others. Here is my story. I was able to purchase a nice TOKHEIM 39 off of CL a while back. The lady was very difficult to deal with and I was not actually sure if she was going to sell me the pump even when I showed up. I had to pay more than her asking price just to get her to make the deal. Today I get a call from a guy that has been tracking that pump for years and trying to buy it as it was his Grandfathers original pump. He has stopped by, sent nice letters, made phone calls and they would not deal. He drives by a while back and the pump is GONE!! He hits the local antique stores, asks around town and nothing. He googles and finds the OLD GAS FORUM and finds the picture of his Grandpa's pump that I posted. He joins OLDGAS just so that he has a way to contact me. Would I sell it NO, but told him I would trade if we can find a similar UNION unrestored pump. It really needs to be in his family.

#638166 - Mon Nov 23 2015 02:54 PM Re: WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump [Re: Young's Union]
BryceG Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Peoria, IL
I think Ryan had some short 39s... but might have sold him. send him a PM

See some of my collection & Items for sale...
www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

#638167 - Mon Nov 23 2015 03:07 PM Re: WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump [Re: Young's Union]
SKomatinsky Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Humble, TX
Left you a voicemail

#638170 - Mon Nov 23 2015 03:26 PM Re: WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump [Re: Young's Union]
Ryan Underthun Offline

Loc: Duluth, MN U.S.A
I had a few with 76 badging on them, but sold them all about a month ago.

visit my website for original gas pumps and parts

www.thepumpdump.com

#638175 - Mon Nov 23 2015 04:38 PM Re: WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump [Re: Young's Union]
advertologist Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: So. Ca.
Originally Posted By Young's Union
Grandfathers original pump. Would I sell it NO, but told him I would trade if we can find a similar UNION unrestored pump. It really needs to be in his family.

Jim, that's awfully nice on your part.. ... cool

#638178 - Mon Nov 23 2015 04:44 PM Re: WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump [Re: Young's Union]
Cold Pizza Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Illinois

#638180 - Mon Nov 23 2015 04:59 PM Re: WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump [Re: Young's Union]
Young's Union Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Yes,

#639851 - Mon Dec 07 2015 06:02 PM Re: WTB Unrestored original UNION 76 gas pump [Re: Young's Union]
Young's Union Offline
Petro Enthusiast

BTT Anyone have a nice unrestored Union branded pump??

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved