Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Contact
Topic Options
#644000 - Sun Jan 17 2016 07:12 AM Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business??
KlockKing Offline

Loc: NY
I've emailed with no response. I've called and there is no answer. Tried to leave a voicemail, and the mailbox is full. I understand the personal loss they suffered, but the internet page is still up. If they are still operating, it's an interesting business model. Has anyone had any luck buying something from them??

#644004 - Sun Jan 17 2016 08:20 AM Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? [Re: KlockKing]
Cold Pizza Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Illinois
Bought a few parts from them @ the Chicago Coin op show here in Nov.

#644110 - Sun Jan 17 2016 10:45 PM Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? [Re: KlockKing]
Paul Bell Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Northern CA
I saw them at a show in Chicago over a year ago as well (post the owner passing). They are extremely hard to get a hold of via phone, they always been like that. I called probably 8 times before I reached someone, they didn't return calls. This was a while ago too though. I think when they are at shows its especially hard to reach them. I find it interesting they do the shows but don't answer phones, you would think it be easier for them to just to take care of existing clientele without going anywhere? I suspect they are still going, just hard to reach, have to keep trying or find an alternative. I noticed some of the items I thought only Wayne's sold on eBay the other day.

Edited by Paul Bell (Sun Jan 17 2016 10:49 PM)

#644124 - Mon Jan 18 2016 06:23 AM Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? [Re: Paul Bell]
JimT Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: Cleveland,Ohio U.S.A.
Call Waynes after 6:00 in the evening. At least thats when you could get a hold of them when Woody was still kicking. I havent used them in awhile. Jim-"Whiteflash" on Oldgas has great service and a growing parts business--- http://stores.petrorelics.com/StoreFront.bok

#644190 - Mon Jan 18 2016 05:06 PM Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? [Re: KlockKing]
SodaJim Offline

Loc: Stuart, Fl
I think Shirley is having a difficult time getting parts restocked due to her lack of knowledge on who manufactured what... Some things she told me would take up to year to have fabricated!

I was able to purchase from Jim at Petro Relics as mentioned

---> Soda-Machines.Com

---> Vintage-Restorations.Net

#700492 - Wed Dec 13 2017 02:41 PM Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? [Re: KlockKing]
Wasatch Man Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: UT
I just wanted to say thanks to the people at petrorelics.com I needed a few parts for a few clocks I have to get them up and running . The packaging was excellent the shipping was quick and the parts were high quality. If you are looking for replacement parts for your old clock this is the place to go .

#702423 - Sun Jan 14 2018 07:12 AM Re: Wayne's Neon Clocks- gone out of business?? [Re: KlockKing]
BrianH Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Midland, Michigan
I needed parts for my Exide clock about a year back. It was REALLY hard to get hold of Shirley but she finally responded by email after several phone calls and emails. Once I got a response I had no trouble getting the transaction done. Nice lady but maybe a bit over her head.

BrianH

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog3 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved