Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#646685 Thu Feb 11 2016 07:03 AM
OP Offline
Good morning gang!

It has been a busy past few days for me. Seems to be a ton of stuff going on in my life. Monday morning I blew the front end of my truck out after plowing. I am hoping to have that back together today so that I can install it back in the truck. I was watching the news last night and it looks like the area just north of our cabin has received 30 plus inches of snow since Sunday night! I am guessing the plow and truck are going to be needed out there Friday night when we head out to the cabin.

I have been working on reorganizing my office the past week or so. Last night I worked on my globe shelf again, I am moving them together tighter so that I can fit more globes on the shelves!! That is what happens when you cannot stop buying globes, LOL

Have a good Thursday everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #646688 Thu Feb 11 2016 07:34 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all! Colder this morning with 3 inches of new snow on the ground!
Ryan--I thought about doing the same thing to my globe shelf, but I was worried about individual globe visibility? Very perplexing, so I guess I'll do what I always do when I can't make a decision---I'm going fishing!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #646690 Thu Feb 11 2016 07:42 AM
OP Offline
Originally Posted By K W FRITH
Morning all! Colder this morning with 3 inches of new snow on the ground!
Ryan--I thought about doing the same thing to my globe shelf, but I was worried about individual globe visibility? Very perplexing, so I guess I'll do what I always do when I can't make a decision---I'm going fishing!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

I did not go too crazy. They were spaced about 6 inches apart before (with cans and stuff between them), now they are about 1.5 inches apart allowing a couple more globes on each shelf.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #646704 Thu Feb 11 2016 11:43 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hello to all!

Last few weeks have been insane. Between my real job and selecting an auction house to sell off my train and Buddy L collection. Which means more room in the great room for gas and oil stuff. Now we have to clean them all and that I figure will require one or two weeks at night playing molly maid.

Stay warm and safe everyone. Les

Have gas all the time
Ryan Underthun #646714 Thu Feb 11 2016 02:33 PM
Online Cool
Hi Everyone,

Working on my petro room bathroom. Slowly making progress. Might be ready for covering with drywall after a couple more work sessions.

Snow overnight, but it's just about gone now. Snow predicted a couple times in the next 5 days. Hope that the new snow melts just as quick. Don't need extra issues with all the running around that I have coming up.

Have a great Thursday out there in Oldgasland!

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved