Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Y
I left WA at noon Wed to make road trip to the swap meet in Escalon CA. So far I have been able to make three stops and get 3 great garage tours, thanks to our old gas members!!

First stop was in Oregon to visit Don "OLTOYDOC" and get a tour of his museum. Over the top!! Next stop in CA to visit "MATT ALVAREZ" I have been wanting to see his pump RUSTORATIONS and Shell collection. Even better in person!!
Last stop last night was to see Anthony "BIG BLOCK CAT" He has some fantastic stuff. I can see why he heads up the BOTW forum!

Thanks to all you guys. Matt and Anthony-- looking forward to hanging out with you guys at the swap meet on Sat. Jim

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Sounds like a dream road trip. Wish I were along with you.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
M
M
Sounds like fun

Y
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Y
Friday I got to see a Union 76 collection that was housed in a mocked up 76 Service Station building. Saturday I attended my first Gas Bash in Escalon. It was great to not have to wade thru car parts etc to find gas related items. The next day I toured member HANCOCK-OIL , Jim K's collection and also got to see RICH TAYLORs great collection. Special thanks to Jim Kinker for setting up all the garage tours for me ahead of time. It rained every day that I was in California so it felt like that I never left Washington State. Can't wait for next year!!!

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved