Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#650258 Wed Mar 16 2016 03:31 PM
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
I don't know what this is worth, or if anyone would like to buy it. I DONT OWN IT, I am going back to the gentlemen's house to pick up a sign I bought and he said it was for sale. I don't even know how old it is, the top appears to be cast. I just don't want to pass it up if someone here wants it. I know some people on here collect them, so I thought I would pick it up if anyone is interested. Does anyone know what its worth?

Let me know by Friday please.
Call me. Number in my profile.

Thanks, Steve

IMG_2789[1].JPG IMG_2790[1].JPG

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Speedracer #650575 Sat Mar 19 2016 09:00 AM
Cool light made of different signal parts. It looks like a Crouse-Hinds "Deco" door (gray one) with a cast visor (no mounting screws), a Crouse-Hinds deco door (yellow) with a later version screw-on visor and possibly a Crouse-Hinds body. The top doesn't go with doors. Tough to tell if the innards are there such as reflectors, lightbulb sockets, terminal block(s)etc. Hard to price it.
Here's what the top should look like

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved