Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6516 Mon Apr 01 2002 01:20 PM
B
OP Offline
B
I have acquired a G&B T-107sx-1. It is a clockface pump. Approx.68" tall without globe. Has Aluminum angle iron frame. Panels mount inside the frame and are red white and blue porcelain.Has a mixing bowl and small box on top that globe ring mounts on. Dial says SOHIO on it. Need 1 bezel that goes from dial out to trim ring. Rings have light shells.(aluminum.)Need info on this pump.Never seen one like it.Haven't seen any parts available.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#6517 Mon Apr 01 2002 08:21 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I do not show a T-107 in my new gas pump identification book, but I do show a T-106. G&B called this pump the "Star Salesman," and it was introduced in 1930. The frame on the T-106 is also exposed. Since yours is a procelain pump, and appears to have been made especially for Sohio, possibly G&B labeled it the T-107. Assuming it is the same as the 106 I have some sales literature on it. If you are interested in the literature or my gas pump book, please email me at: jhsim@swbell.net

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved