Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#654886 - Wed May 04 2016 08:39 PM Re: Tokheim Double Oil Cart FOR SALE [Re: Greg Speight]
Rabbitman Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Missouri,USA
Here's mine, so what is it?.....It has the tall cylinders with the bottle tray and return tubes. It also has GRCO on the pumps with Tokheim brass id labels.

Attachments
S7302943.JPG

All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
#655366 - Tue May 10 2016 05:13 PM Re: Tokheim Double Oil Cart FOR SALE [Re: Greg Speight]
Greg Speight Offline

Loc: Unadilla, Georgia
Yours is a beauty. . .regardless of the model number!
P.O. Box 310
Unadilla, Georgia 31091
email: mgsp8@hotmail.com
phone: 229-239-0598

#655398 - Wed May 11 2016 01:36 AM Re: Tokheim Double Oil Cart FOR SALE [Re: Greg Speight]
Jack Sim Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
My apologizes, since I have not owned one of everything I can only go the literature I have. In this case I have almost every Tokheim Bulletin (this is the very first piece of literature Tokheim printed about a new product). My collection consists of over 700 Bulletins printed between 1900 and 2002 when they went bankrupt.

Tokheim, and just about every pump company made changes in their products that they did not bother to put in any piece of literature. This is why we are left to try and determine when these changes were made.

Actually, from a person who has a great deal of literature, changes made by Tokheim are many times easy to determine, but...try and determine when Guarantee Liquid made changes in their so called Fry pumps. This effort may take more than my life time.

Jack Sim

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog2 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved