Next Thread
Print Thread
#65602 Sun Apr 04 2004 11:22 AM
F
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
F
Well, I'm waiting to hear who found what at Portland??

------------------

#65603 Sun Apr 04 2004 08:54 PM
F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Me Too... I didn't make it to Portland this year.
Who, of you, PNW Gas Geeks went to the "City of Roses".
Please report in and let us know what we missed.
Thanks....

------------------
Frank

Frank
#65604 Sun Apr 04 2004 09:48 PM
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Where were you guys?? I found 6 Tiolene oil bottles, an unusal ad from a 1926 newspaper touting ethyl gasoline that featured both Associated oil & Union oil co's., made a deal for a Cosden cop and a really cool, early tin toy gas station (made by Gibbs). Weather was outstanding!!! Sunny & warm!!!! Lots of pumps (Tons of 'em sold). A restored Fry Mae West was offered for $3,300 & was still looking for a new home late Sat. P.M. Tim Hansen sold about everything he brought (thanks for the cold one buddy!). Not as much signage as usual. A one pound Sunset grease can changed hands & was the talk of the petro guys. Mike Slama had his usual display of outstanding globes & decals & he'll be at Fred's in June so you can see his latest globes. That's all for now folks!!!

#65605 Thu Apr 08 2004 08:59 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
I GUESS I MISSED ALL OF THAT?????? I WAS IN A DAZE MOST OF THE DAY AFTER ROBBING TIM'S COOLER,, AND THE BEST THING THAT CAUGHT MY EYE WAS THE GIRLS IN THE NICE WEATHER...... ~~~~~~~~~ IT WAS A GOOD TIME,, TONS AND TONS OF STUFF!!!!!! IT WOULD TAKE TWO DAYS TO SEE EVERYTHING..... MOST OF THE UNRESTORED VISIBLES WERE SOLD THE FIRST MORNING.. I SAW TWO ORIGINAL GLOBES ( NOT TO TO SAY THERE WERE MORE??????????))) MOSTLY CAR PARTS,, AND HEALTHY PRICES.... HAD FUN,, GOT-R-DONE!!!!!!! T-BONE....

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved