Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Pegasus Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Does anyone have any information about the auction that was advertised in the March PCM magazine on page 20? The ad identifies the auction company as "Northland" and states that internet bidding will be available on Bidspotter. I've checked that website numerous times but haven't found an auction listing or a catalog. I've also contacted the auction company twice by phone (left voice mail messages) and gotten no call-backs.

Richard

Richard Weir
Corinth, Texas
Richard,
I don't see anything about this on Bidspotter.com either. The number listed in the ad is (763) 972-3986. Not a good sign if they don't respond to messages.
The ad says the auction will be at the Ramada Inn at Mall of America, Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN, April 15 at 11 am.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I think Jim and/or Rory Brinkman runs that auction or used to..mm

Wanted early tin litho signage.
petro, farm, auto, etc.
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
minuteman I believe you are right...I think they used to go buy Northland Promotions also.

I offer quart can re-lidding, can rolling, lid stamping, and dent removal.
R
R
Northland Auction Company originally scheduled the Hartung collection dispersal for Saturday, April 15th in Bloomington Minnesota. Due to the Hartung family postponing it's real estate closing till October and with my obligations in running the Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach Automobilia Auction which ran March 30-April 1st we jointly decided to re-schedule the auction for Friday and Saturday September 22 & 23 at the Ramada Inn Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. All advertising was stopped in time prior to running (Hemmings, Old Cars, Antique Trader, Auction Action, Etc). with the exception of Petroleum Collectibles Monthly which was overlooked, and for this I apologize for any inconvenience.
I have been in Palm Beach for the last two weeks and would like to extend a Big Thank You to all who participated both in person and on-line in making the Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach Auction the best to date.
Regards,
-Rory Brinkman

P
Pegasus Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks Rory for the update.....once I realized it was you folks involved in the auction, I figured it had to be something like you explained. We'll look forward to seeing more information on the auction later in the summer.

Richard

Richard Weir
Corinth, Texas

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved