Print Thread
#657659 Tue Jun 07 2016 02:08 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Vintage PEPSI-COLA Menu board sign from 1955
$600 shipped
FAST SHIPPING, RELIABLE PACKAGING

Vintage 1955's 'Enjoy PEPSI-COLA Ice Cold' Chalkboard Sign. This is a vintage sign made in November of 1955 advertising for Pepsi-Cola Soda Pop. It is in very good condition with a little wear. Unfortunately there is some chipping in the paint around the edges of the sign. It was re-purposed at some point in it's life and there is some blue paint on the back of the sign with a few drops on the front. Condition wise I would rate this sign a 7.5/10 mostly because of the paint chips around the edges. Other than those paint chips, this sign is very clean & displayable. This is a RARE sign and it is a must-have addition to any Pepsi or Soda Pop collection. It measures approximately 27 1/4" X 19 1/4" in height & length. Sign is marked on the bottom: "P.M. 14 - CCC NOV. 1955."

#2.
Vintage PEPSI Sign from Quebec Canada - 1960's
$200 shipped

#3.
Vintage PEPSI Menu Board Sign from 1968
$350 shipped

Vintage 1968's PEPSI - "Say Pepsi, Please" - Menu Board Sign. This is a vintage sign made in 1968 advertising for PEPSI Soda Pop. This sign is in good condition with some wear. There is some fading in the paint on the front of the sign, towards the top where it says "PEPSI." The menu board section of the sign suffers from some cracking in the black paint. There are a few minor cuts or tears in the metal into the border of the sign. These small slits measure about 1" inch in length. It is not really noticeable damage but the sign is quicker to bend when picking it up. Not sure how or why these snips were done to the sign. Condition wise I would rate this sign a 7.5/10. Very clean & displayable. Embossed metal tin sign that measures approximately 26 3/4 X 18 3/4" inches in height and length. Sign is marked on the bottom: "M 167 STOUT SIGN CO., ST. LOUIS, Mo. Made in U.S.A.
10-68."

#4.
This one is a little too new for here, but it is a vintage PEPSI sign and I will throw this one on.
$65 shipped

***SEE POST #2 FOR PICTURES***

Vintage PEPSI SODA POP Metal Sign. Vintage advertising sign for PEPSI SODA POP from 1991. This sign would have sat on top of a PEPSI rack. Excellent condition. There are some scuffs & scratches in the enamel based finish but the sign is still very clean & displayable. Nice glossy finish. Condition wise I would rate this sign an 8.5/10. Sign measures approximately 13.25" inches in height, 20.5" inches in length. Made by GOR-DON METAL PRODUCTS in Scarborough, Ontario (I also have other PEPSI adertising items that were made by this same company - Please send a message for more details!)

Last edited by cancollector; Tue Jun 07 2016 02:10 PM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved